Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fiona needs ...

I saw this on Keri's blog awhile ago and thought it was funny, so I thought I'd try it.

Here’s how it works: Google “[your first name] needs” (don't forget to include the quotes) and share the first 10 results. That's it: it is that simple. But be honest...

Fiona needs URL

Fiona needs to ______. I want to ______ Fiona. Fiona can ______ my ______. If I could describe Fiona in a word: ______. Fiona will never _____.

Princess Fiona needs her Shrek

Fiona needs support

Fiona Needs is on Facebook

fiona needs to go on a diet seriously

Fiona needs money!!!

Fiona needs new hips.

Fiona needs insperation

Fiona needs a HOME!!!

Ha Ha! Some of those are SO true ... and some of them I have no idea what they mean, but it was funny, so I thougth I'd post it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!