Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sooooo hot!

Last night I ended up taking my sarong, soaking it, wringing it out and laying it on top of me to help me sleep ... and it worked!!! Well, until 4 am when it was dry and I was sweating again. Ugh! I really do like summer better than winter, but when it's this hot I just feel lazy. I'm sweating just sitting here typing this, so anything above that is just over exerting myself. ;)

I hope you're all surviving the heat. For those of you with A/C in your house, don't take it for granted. You're SUPER lucky!

Oh, and is anyone else having trouble breathing lately? I've heard them say on the radio that the air quality is really bad right now and I'm feeling it ... and I don't have asthma, so I can only imagine how bad it is for those of you who do.
Try to stay cool, everyone. Oh, and at least our pools aren't as crowded as this one!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hear you Fiona. This SUCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm too hot to even complain anymore. How bad is that?