Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Concert video footage

Get On Your Boots - As you can see, there were a couple of cameras in the way for part of the concert. I wasn't too thrilled about that, but what can you do?



Stand By Me

I wish I had gotten video of when Bono sang Amazing Grace, but I was too in awe and didn't even think to pull out my camera.

Awesome concert ... although I will admit that I enjoyed the Hawaii concert of 2006 much better. They were touring with my favorite album and the barrier between us and the band wasn't as big, so there was always a possibility that one of them might reach out and slap your hand. At this concert there was no chance of that, so that excitement wasn't there ... but still a great concert.

1 comment:

Keri's Collage... said...

We love your clips!
You had a nice close-up view, but I could see how that barrier would ruin it for you.