Friday, August 26, 2011

Opinions, please!!!

Ladies, do you think I could pull off a cut like one of these? Be HONEST!!! I really won't be offeneded if you say that you don't think I can. And don't just say YES because you want to see SOMEONE ELSE get the cut! Only say YES if you think it will look half decent on me ... ok, a little more than half decent. Maybe 3/4 decent???





I don't know if I've mentioned it or not, but when I was in Malaysia, I got my hair professionally straightened. Pretty much the reverse perm. It's been great in that I don't have huge fly away hair, but it's done a lot of damage to my hair ... well, to the parts that were colored. I thought to get my hair somewhat healthy again, I'd chop it and since my hair is straighted right now, it might be the best time to do it since it won't be huge and short, causing a mushroom head or helmet head as I like to call them ... but I don't know if I should go as short as the pics above or should I stick with something more like one of these: Remember, honesty is GREATLY appreciated. Oh, and I have no desire to go pixie short, so don't even go there. :P Thanks!


Update: My hairdresser doesn't think I can do it because my hair is so thick and it'll look like a "mushroom." She used the word I used that I DON'T want to look like. Hmmm, I'm thinking the short short will be a no.






No comments: