Friday, December 29, 2006

U2 Concert - Encores - 3 of 5

A few more favorites

Have I mentioned how freakin' close we were? :)

They did 2 encores and for their 2nd one, Billy Joe from Greenday came out and sang their new song The Saints Are Coming. It was GREAT! Again, video to come later.

After that, we were treated to Keep On Rockin' In The Free World. A duet with Eddie Veddar. Also excellent.

I thought that was their last song (The Edge and Adam had already taken off their guitars) and then Bono starts whispering to them and I could see him say, "One more." They ended the concert with All I Want Is You, which is one of my favorite songs. It truly was an amazing night. They did not disappoint ... not that there was any question that they would. Ok, the only disappointing thing was that we waited until after the concert to buy t-shirts, and they were all sold out. :(

THANKS U2!!! YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO ROCK!!!

No comments: