Friday, October 26, 2007

Today on my way to work ...

someone was driving in front of me with the license plate 333 FTB. That would be the PERFECT license plate for me (if you've been following along, you should know why)! Granted, my middle initial isn't T, but it could stand for Fiona The Bold, or Fiona The Ballsy, or Fiona Talks Back, or Fiona's Three Bias ... well, you get the point.

I promised THREE posts this week, and this is #3. I meant to post about my trip to Whistler last weekend, but I need to get a few pics from a friend of mine that I think I'll want to add to my post, but she's gone for the weekend, so I'll try to post about that on Monday or Tuesday.

Hope y'all have a GREAT weekend. Did you notice it's only 41 days until I leave??? :)

3 comments:

Marni said...

Fiona Timberlake

HELLO!!!! :)

Fiona said...

Good one! FTB - Fiona Timberlake, BABY!!! :)

Lovella ♥ said...

. . laughing. Fiona the babe.