Monday, October 16, 2006

Summer Update - AUGUST - Better Late Than Never

I originally started my blog to keep people updated on my travels around the world, but since that's not happening right now, I decided to just update my blog with things happening around here. I kind of put off updating in the summer, thinking I was going away, so I missed a chunk of "happenings" this summer. This is my summer update. I know it's a little backwards, starting with August and going down to June, but I started it wrong and it takes too long to fix it. Sorry.

I already blogged about my birthday, so I'll skip that.

I took a week off in August and went and visited my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun riding the quads through the trails, jumping on the trampoline, playing with the animals, going to a movie (Step Up), watching the kids on the climbing wall and just chillin' out and catching up. Thanks for having me you guys. Love y'all.


We had a cool thunderstorm like only the prairies can have, and I actually managed to catch some lightning.



This was my favorite picture of the trip because my little niece was so small on this big quad, but she had no problem handling it through the trails. So cute!

One hot summer day I went and asked Dillon and Aidan if they wanted to run through the spinklers with me. We had a blast and then afterwards, we layed out and suntanned. Ok, I layed out and the boys copied me for about a minute.


At the end of August I reconnected with an old friend from elementary/high school days. It was great to see her and her new little daughter, Macy and of course to meet Clay as well. Thanks for contacting me, Lee and for making the effort to reconnect. It was very fun to see you and to catch up and for it to feel like no time had passed at all. Looking forward to keeping in contact.

No comments: