Monday, October 16, 2006

Summer Update - JULY - Better Late Than Never

For Canada Day a bunch of us went downtown and had supper on the beach. We had great fellowship and watched a beautiful sunset.
There was a picture of Steve and Bren at the restaurant here, but she asked me to take it out and I obliged ... even though it was a good picture!!! What a good friend I am.

Next, Bren, Steve and I took a Sunday drive (even though its wasn't Sunday) over the border and just happened upon the Krispy Kreme store. Darn!! How many dozens did you buy, Steve? I don't blame you. They are goooooooood.

Beautiful baby Hannah was born to James and Karen. Congratulations!

At the end of July we ventured downtown for a couple of the Celebration of Lights ceremonies. They were really good this year. First we went to the Taste of the City which was pretty cool too.

No comments: