Monday, October 16, 2006

Summer Update - JUNE - Better Late Than Never




In June, Jennie, Bren, Natasha and I went to Seattle to ... what else ... SHOP!!! We've done this a few times now and it's been a great "getaway" every time. I love that I'm so comfortable with all my friends. Can't ask for anything better than that. Our usual circuit is The Seattle Premium Outlet Mall, The Alderwood Mall and downtown Seattle. All GREAT shopping.

The special treat of the weekend (other than See's candies) was going to see Nacho Libre. HILARIOUS!!! Can't get much funnier than this.

Also in June was my wonderful friend Jennie's birthday. Jennie and I have just become friends over the last couple of years. She is an inspiration to me, an encourager, someone to be silly with, someone who is honest with me, someone to cry with and someone to spur me on. I LOVE Jennie and am SO happy that we are friends. I look forward to making MANY more memories together. She's one of those friends that I know will be a friend for life and for that I am extremely grateful to God for bringing her into my life.
My friends Mark and Rachel have these 3 adorable little boys (Dillon, Aidan and Jake). We took the boat out one beautiful summer night and the boys LOVED it. I think we've got some future pro-wake boarders here!

No comments: