Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Not for the Children's Eyes (or Karen's)

So, it's only 11 hours until my sister comes! I can't wait. Just wanted to tell you that I'll be out of the blog world for the next couple of days. She's only here for a short 3 1/2 days and then I run the Sun Run on Sunday, so I probably won't be back until at least Monday. Have a good couple of days and I'll leave you with this picture I got sent from someone who won't be named but her name rhymes with Bunny if you change the "u" to an "e" and the "y" to an "ie."

The caption on the email read:

Guess who I ran into today?


I know it's not the nicest Easter picture you've ever seen, but isn't it a little bit funny or am I just sick? I'm sure this bunny is trained to play dead. What? They can train dogs to do it, why not bunnies? Karen, if you didn't stop after you read the title of this post, then I'm not taking the blame!

Talk to ya later!

10 comments:

Nancy Skeels said...

The picture's great! Very funny. Have a great time with your sister ... and all the best with the sun run - you go, girl!

Marni said...

I will miss your blogging. But i can totally understand your excitement to see your sister. I know you will have a great time.! Enjoy

Anonymous said...

News flash: When you open your blog you get the whole view.... title, picture, EVERYTHING! Agh!

I will consider keeping this atrocity from Puddy and then, perhaps, she will speak to you again one day.

Have a great visit with your sister. :)

villagegirl said...

Have SO much fun with your sister and have a great Sun Run!
Yes, that picture is funny. In a sick, twisted sort of way. :)

Keri's Collage... said...

Have a blast with your sister and enjoy the run!

PS...I love the picture :) Hopefully no chocolate was damaged in the in the making of the photo!

Anonymous said...

K, if you're sick then so am I cuz I think that picture is hilarious!

Hope you have a great time with your sister. Good luck with the Sun Run.

Kori's House said...

poor bunny... funny photographer :)

Canadian Kristin said...

That is hilarious! Okay, well maybe I'm just so deep into newborn stupor that I'm giddy....but I laughed!!!! :-)

Lovella ♥ said...

Good luck for the Sun Run. Have fun and I'll check for your name in the paper :)

Jennie said...

Who would ever send you something as wrong as that picture? Sicko! ;)