Sunday, April 22, 2007

Random Thoughts

My shin splints are finally gone. Back to running. Part of me is happy about this and part of me isn't. It was nice to have a week off.



My hair is bugging me SO bad. I think it's time to get it cut. Something new .. up and coming.



Yesterday Tiffany puked/pooped up a storm around the house and as I was cleaning it up I thought, "Am I really only charging $8.50 a day for this?"


Someone (Carmen K.) got me hooked on Facebook, so I've been a bit absent from catching up on my blogs. Have you tried this thing? I feel a million times older on Facebook than I do on blogger, but I've reconnected with many people from my past, so it's been fun, but blogger still holds the first spot in the technological part of my heart.



God's reminder of His promise makes life worth it. Can you see the faint second rainbow? I only noticed it now when I posted the pic. Double reminder. :) Hope you all had a great weekend.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey thanx for commenting back. I enjoy finding new blogs to read! I just signed up with Facebook too, but I agree, not as good as blogger.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the hair thing. I've been debating going for a haircut in the very near future.

My addiction to Facebook is slowly waning...thank goodness! It's so bizarre, but nobody from my grad year is into the whole internet scene so there's not many people to reconnect with.

Rachel said...

I'm getting my haircut tonight. I hope be to inspired between now and my appt :)
I have not attempted to try Facebook. I am quite worried I'll become addicted. I don't need anymore vices in my life!

carmen said...

Sorry Fiona, who knew I could get you into something new on the internet! Remember that day when you told me you could spend hours checking out other peoples blogs. I didn't even know what a blog was. Now I find myself on this computer more that ever ....and I even have my own private blog with some other friends. I eat my words!