Sunday, January 13, 2008

Funny spellings

Can you tell what kinds of stores these were? Some of them are easy, but still funny.

#1 - Pharmacy

#2 - Boutique

#3 - Cosmetic

#4 - Computer

Apparently I must apologize again for the lack of posts over my holiday. I have gotten bugged a few times about people checking every day for new pics, but alas, there would be nothing. I think if I was just travelling and not visiting anyone, I would've had no qualms about sitting at a computer for an hour here and there updating my blog, but I couldn't justify it when I was with family who I only see twice a year. I have now organized my 800 photos (that's after I've deleted the bad ones) and have 3 new posts today. Don't worry, I won't subject you to all 800 photos. :)

3 comments:

Dwain and Lori said...

Sounds absolutely amazing!!I'd like to see more pics in person. Not all 800 of course! When can you come for the beast!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. There are 773 more pictures that I can't wait to see. :)

Leana said...

So fun to see the pics. My computer is getting fixed so I haven't blogged for a while. Having fun with my in laws. I hope to get a pedicure soon. Here they are only about $7 Canadian. Yeah!!