Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mall and McDonalds

Of course we had to take a trip to the mall and do a little shopping. All of their malls are built up. They are usually about 7 stories tall and are quite large. I don't know if that's because they don't have much land to build horizontally, so they have to go vertical, or what, but it makes for some pretty big malls (which is just fine by me!).

All decorated for Christmas.

My sister said when they moved there almost 5 years ago she could barely find a Christmas ornament and now it's everywhere. Why the change now? Who knows.

While at the mall, it's always good to make a stop at McDonald's.


I was supposed to look like I was really listening to the girls tell me an incredible story.

I love this picture of Jackson and I. He's like most boys and doesn't love to hug, so our form of affection would be to come really close together and we would touch foreheads and either smile or do that pretend mad sound of "errrrrrrr" if we were playing mad. Love that boy ... and now I miss him even more, so I'm signing off for today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you and Jackson. So sweet!

Lovella ♥ said...

So good to see the photos of your trip. Oh what a sweet picture of you and Jackson.

Dwain and Lori said...

It was great having you over for dinner lastweek! Enjoyed looking at all your photos. This time we'll have to not make it so long between visits hey!

Kori's House said...

so was mcD's like here?!?!