Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wii

I don't know if you've ever played Wii, but it's quite fun. I'm sure there are MANY types of games, but we mostly played Wii Play which is with this Rabbit and you can make him dance, shoot, fly, do obstacle courses and many other things. It's quite fun.

There's also Wii Sports and you can play tennis, baseball, boxing, bowling, golf etc. The thing you hold in your hand (the baton) actually vibrates when you connect with the ball so you really feel like you're part of it. I got a little too into it though, because my arm was actually sore the next day from playing tennis. How pathetic is that? :)



2 comments:

Nancy Skeels said...

Yeah, very fun. And, very easy to look like a complete idiot. I played the sports version with some much younger friends. Let's just say they thought it was all quite funny. Then again, they had lots of practice opportunities - how fair is that?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Wii Sports! But ya, I've pulled more than my fair of muscles because I get so into it.

Our Wii Play doesn't have a bunny game. But it does have a really crazy cow racing game. Which I suck at...much to the amusement of my family.