Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas to my family, friends and even to my blog readers who've remained silent. I pray you all have a wonderful Christmas and take some time to remember the real reason we are celebrating. The best gift of all was given to us that first Christmas night in a manager in Bethlehem. I pray we never take that gift for granted.

If you're feeling like it's all so commercialized and materialistic and aren't sure what you can do to shake that feeling, here's a GREAT link where you can give an amazing gift that will really help somebody out this year.

https://catalogue.worldvision.ca/gifts/Forms/preHome.aspx?mc=4136586&lang=en

I gave a goat this year and I can honestly say it was my favorite gift I gave all Christmas. :) Thanks to my friend, Sonya, who inspired me to do this.

Luke 2: 1 - 20

No comments: