Friday, January 19, 2007

One Club I DON'T Want To Join

Warning: Grey's Anatomy discussion about to ensue (in case you've taped it but haven't watched it yet or are watching previous seasons on DVD and haven't caught up yet)

Ok, did anyone else cry like a baby last night? I was Boo Hoo'ing all over the place. Yes, I admit ... I even pulled out the ugly cry. Wow. That was hard to watch. As I'm crying I'm telling myself, "Your eyes are going to be all puffy tomorrow," but I couldn't stop ... and sure enough, puffy eyes this morning. It was hard to find where I could put my eyeliner. Just not a pretty sight. And I went to sleep with a headache and woke up with one, too. Thanks, George. I'm glad I watched that episode alone.

And what's up with Alex and Maddison? Not sure if I like those two as a possible couple. I guess once you've dated a "bad boy," it's hard to go back. :) Doesn't she seem much more mature and a bit older than him? Not that I'm not all for women dating younger men, but they don't really seem to "fit" to me. Maybe it'll grow on me. Although that kiss was pretty great.

And have you heard about the fight between the guy who plays George (T.R. Knight) and the guy who plays Dr. Burke (Isaiah Washington)? Wow. Those guys really are good actors though, because when George takes his Dad's chart in to Dr. Burke, they seem like the best of friends. Did you see T.R. Knight on Ellen the other day? He confirmed that Isaiah DID call him that "bad name." I was a little surprised. I thought the media had blown that out of proportion, but he confirmed it was true. I wonder if he'll lose his job over it. It's not like he's had many lines over the last couple of episodes what with him and Christina giving each other the silent treatment. How juvenile is that? Great relationshiop tactic. Stupid.

Anyways, that's my Grey's recap. Did I miss anything?

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Yep, cried too! You missed the Wax Ear Plugs...so sweet...and the snuggling between Dr. McDreamy and Meredith...gotta love that! :)

Anonymous said...

I rarely cry watching movies or TV shows, but I did in this one! I don't want to join that club either. It just struck a chord. I was also glad that watching it by myself. Yes Jennie, I thought the wax earplugs on the pillow was cute! I like Alix and Addison together. They are different, but It is an interesting element! Maybe it is just the fantasy idea that the older girl and cute and edgy younger man could possibly fall in love! I also thought the McSteamy part was interesting, I even felt a little sorry for him when he began to think about the fact that others thought he would not make a good dad. There is a soft and caring part to him too! Bet you did not think I could comment on a TV show this much Fiona! I am addicted to Grey's, It's a good one! -- Natasha

onedayatatime said...

I cried my eyes out! I felt SO bad for George and his family. He is such a cutie pie on that show.