Sunday, January 14, 2007

One last post about 2006

Ok, thanks for baring with me on the catch up of my blogging (and thanks to Jennie for putting up with me for a night of using her computer to do the catching up on).

One night before Christmas my girlfriends and I decided to have a little Christmas gift exchange get together. There was great food, great conversation and a great game of gift exchange (Karen, I'm not making any other comments ... aren't you proud of me?) :)






Thanks ladies for always making the time to keep up our friendships, especially in the hectic time around Christmas. You guys rock! Best wishes in the new year.

Ok, that's enough about 2006. Bring on 2007!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "no comments." I thank you, my nice warm hands thank you, my awesome striped fleecy lined mittens thank you.... :)

Jennie said...

That was a great evening! Party On! I can still feel the Crantini...won't have another one of those for a while. Bren's quite the bartender. :)