Sunday, January 14, 2007

Other Christmas happenings

So, I figured I should talk about other things that happened at Christmas other than my quilt. Even though I was sick and completely lost my voice on Christmas Eve morning, I had a great time with my sister and her family.

This is a pic of the kids when they opened the Step Up DVD I got them. We all LOVE this movie! I won't tell you how many times I've seen it. :)

This is a pic of my sis with the Willow Tree Angel of Hope that I got her. Before Christmas her and I were talking on the phone about a situation that she's going through, and I said, "Don't give up hope," and she said, "Oh no. I KNOW things are going to change." That was a great lesson to me because it was one of those situations where someone could easily give up hope, but she definitely wasn't.

And this is a pic of me and my sis sitting outside her front door. I didn't know my sister too well growing up because she's 10 years older than me, but now we are great friends and I love her dearly. Thanks for hosting us, Care and Fred, and for a great Christmas. Sorry, Fred. I realized when I got home that I didn't take any pics of you. :(

No comments: