Monday, December 03, 2007

Hanging with the Super Heros

Last weekend I got to go hang out with a couple of super heros ... and their brother (the one on the computer).

These next pictures may look like I'm standing on them, but I'm the one on the floor and they are going for AIRPLANE RIDES!!! Man, little boys have energy! All I kept hearing was, "Chase me! Get me!" After a little break, the next chasing session would begin. After about two minutes they were asking, "Can I go bareback? I'm SO hot!" So funny! They were all sweaty and red. Scrawny little guys.

After their brother was finished with his computer time, we put on a play. Oh, I wish I could show it to you, but I think it's just too much video. They would have this whole thing planned and as soon as I said, "Action!" they were all quiet. So funny. We did 5 different scenes of the King in the castle and the Good Knight coming to defend the castle from the bad guys. These were the bad guys.
I'll have to make copies of the "scenes" for their Mom. Too cute. Good times. Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys. :)

Last week I also got to hang out with my cousins (although not super heros, still just as fun).

My cousin Taraleigh (middle) was in Vancouver taking a course, so my other cousin, Janelle and I drove in to meet her and we went to Macaroni Grill for supper. It's so fun to relate as adults now (although we can still giggle like little girls).

Well everyone, I don't know if I'll get any more posts done before I leave on Saturday (I'll try to update once or twice while I'm gone), so I hope everyone has a glorious Christmas and remembers why we really celebrate. Although this holiday has been commercialized to death, Jesus is the Real Reason this holiday started. Don't forget to be thankful for Jesus becoming human and coming down to earth. The greatest Christmas gift you'll ever get is the gift of Eternal Life.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Leana said...

Hello friend,
Those superheros sure are cute. Well, I started my blog today. I think if you press on my name you will link to it. If you have any problem let me know. I will try to be consistent in blogging.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures where it looks like you're stepping on the kids. Too funny! Good thing you supplied an explanation. lol

Wish I was going with you to the warmer weather. Can't wait to hear all about your adventure!

Nancy Skeels said...

Don't you love a good imagination?!? Love those little superhero costumes. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lovella ♥ said...

I woke up in the middle of the night and can you believe I thought .. .oh oh .. I didn't say bye to Fiona. .

Here I am . .

Bye .. have a wonderful time and we look forward to the photos and the trip relived.

Merry Christmas too.

Keri's Collage... said...

Merry Christmas Fiona! I know you will have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read all about it :)