Sunday, December 23, 2007

Party Time!

My sister hosted a Christmas party for all the women from her church. It also doubled as a baby shower for 2 ladies. She had the place decorated very nicely and ready for Christmas.

I met all her "lovely" friends (my sister uses the word lovely a lot). :)

Ashtyn got to stay at the party because she LOVES babies so she was supposed to look after the other kids that came, but only one came but he wasn't feeling well, so he stayed with his Mom and Ashtyn got to hang out with all the ladies and even hold both babies.

There are many wonderful people that go to their church. I've had a great time getting to know them all a little bit.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Your counter says '3' days until you come home, may not be exciting for you, but it is for me!! Hope you are having a blast!

Rachel said...

Can't wait to hear more adventures and see more photos!
BTW...you've been tagged on my blog.

Lovella ♥ said...

Fiona welcome home. Sorrry you are welcomed with such dreary weather.