Saturday, August 15, 2009

Finish the sentences

Feel free to join in if you'd like. Finish the sentences. Some may be uncomfortable, but you'll manage.


1. I've come to realize that my last kiss ... was wasted.

2. I am listening to... Michael Bublé (not live ... I wish)

3. I talk... often.

4. I love.... life ... most of the time.

5. My best friend... has made me a very blessed girl.

6. My first real kiss... was surprisingly good.

7. Love is... great if both parties are willing to work for it ... because as much as we'd love it to be, it ain't easy.

8. Marriage is... something I desire at times and not at all at others.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... "Aaaaah, crap! Why'd I have to step in that doggie doo doo." (I don't know why, but that was the first things that came to my head, so I went with it).

10. I always.... get happy when I see things in 3s.

11. The last time I really cried was because... my heart was breaking for someone close to me.

12. My cell phone... has helped me out when I'm at a store and have no money in a certain account, so I hop onto the Internet and voila, money transferred.

13. When I wake up in the morning.... I hit snooze a few times but really wish I could just thank God for another day and go from there.

14. When I go to sleep..... I look forward to what I'm going to dream about.

15. Right now... I would like to go to sleep but have energy from Boot Camp.

16. Babies are... uhm, sometimes loud, sometimes cute, sometimes smelly, sometimes in their birthday suit. Bad rhyme, I know. I didn't know what I think about babies ... honestly don't think about them much.

17. I get annoyed when... people are fake.

18. Today I... am wishing a wonderful friend many blessings in her new home.

19. Tomorrow ... I MUST mow the lawn and clean the house.

20. I really want to be... oooooh, so many things ... famous ... a writer for a travel magazine ... truly who God intends me to be ... 35 pounds lighter ... a millionaire ... friends with Bono ... in a great relationship ... but mostly right now I really want to be in bed, so that's where I'm heading.
Peace out!

No comments: