Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lent Break

Well, I'm taking my lent break again. If you don't remember this from last year (or you're a new reader of my blog) click here to read more.

My recap of my day downtown during the Olympics this Saturday and then my night at the Men's Olympic Hockey game on Tuesday will just have to wait until I'm back in April.

Oh, I've set up a post to publish tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday. It's a link you have to click on and it has to do with the Olympics.

Go Canada, Go!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on ya' for taking part in Lent. Although you will be missed. (Couldn't you have given up Michael Buble for Lent instead?)

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! I just turned on the Olympics right after posting my comment and there was Michael Buble talking hockey. I take it back...you definitely shouldn't give him up for Lent.