Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance - Installment 1

Warning: I'm going to be acting like a teenager throughout this entire blog … so deal with it! :)

So, when Rachel and I didn't get tickets to go see So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD, from now on) in Seattle, I was quite disappointed. But we decided to drive down anyway and see if we could somehow get tickets and if we didn't, then, oh darn, we'd have to go shopping. :) Well, long story short, we got tickets (legally). As the guy behind the counter said, "I've got some sweet seats for you." And he wasn't lying. We were Row 11 right on the aisle. Amazing. The people behind us told us that they bought their tickets online from a scalper and they paid $500 for their two tickets. Crazy! At first Rachel and I were a little embarrassed to say we were going to see SYTYCD, but when we got there, there were people of ALL ages there. I think I saw someone as young as 6 all the way up to in the 90s. Very cool. I took a bizillion pictures, but I'll only download a few here.


We were so shocked to get tickets that I had to take a picture of them.


This is us inside the Paramount Theatre waiting for the show to begin. They all did solo dances and emcee'd the night, so that was cool.

This is Travis doing his solo (he's my favorite as you'll be able to tell if you continue looking through my pics).







This is everyone doing a Hip Hop routine.

Keep looking down for more pics (I couldn't fit them all in on one blog).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fiona,
How did I not know about your blog till now. How fun is that. You are my hero for crazy fun adventures. Sadly I know nothing of So you think you can dance but I´m sure I would have loved it. Can´t wait to read more of your blogs. Keep them going. You are an awesome writer. You are invited here anytime by the way