Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance - Installment 3

More pictures of the wonderful evening.

Yes, we were super fans and waited around outside for them to come out ... and it paid off.

Hey Benji (he was the winner in case you live under a rock)!!!













My favorite man Travis














And Travis again with Ivan in the background














Here's Heidi














What can I say about this? Yes, my night was complete.

This was the second best entertainment night of my life (1st one being when Bren and I got to be in the U2 video). Thanks Rachel for going with me and being "silly" with me. I think Rachel's comment on the way home sums it up. She said, "My cheeks hurt from smiling so much."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fi...thanks for clueing me in on your blog site...very hip and cool. So glad you got your tickets to the big dance night, my family will be very jealous...and the adventures of Fiona continue...maybe you should write a book :)