Saturday, September 16, 2006

What a Boring Life I Lead ... NOT!!!

So, I'm coming down from my high of the So You Think You Can Dance episode (see previous blogs) and I'm going through excitement withdrawal. Without that "high" feeling I start thinking that my life's really boring, but then I remembered that last week I won tickets to see Barenaked Ladies in concert in Feb , so that's kind of fun. Then, last night my cousin came into town (which I'll blog about later when my pics are downloaded) and we went downtown Vancouver and had a great time. I'm so lucky to live so close to such a beautiful city. And today Bren and Natasha went with me to buy my new backpack for any new adventures/trips I'll go on. I can't wait to use it! Seeing that backpack on my back made me have a moment where I was sad that I'm not leaving in December like originally planned, but I know I'll be using that backpack sometime soon, even if it's just a short trip. So after all these thoughts, I'm over my "boring" episode and I realize again how great my life is. I'm actually glad that we have highs and lows because what would really be boring would be to be in the same mood all the time. Even if the lows are hard, they make the highs that much sweeter.

No comments: