Monday, August 20, 2007

Shoot!

I missed my one year anniversary of starting this blog. On July 31, 2006, I started this blog to supposedly keep my friends and family updated on my trip around the world. I now know that wasn't meant to be and have mostly accepted it. :) I continued on with my blog despite my travels not happening, and found that writing down my thoughts has been very therapeutic (is that how you spell that?) and rewarding in ways I never imagined.

What I really wanted to say was a big thank you to all who read and leave comments. I feel like I have a whole new group of friends who welcome and accept me and I love that. To those who blog stalk and have not "outed" yourselves, please feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you're there, if only just to say hi.

Although Facebook has come in and monopolized a lot of my time, I do still love updating my blog because I can tell more of the story here than on Facebook ... and we all know how I love to tell a story. I know I can be a little long and drawn out at times, so thanks for sticking with me. :)

Anyways, happy belated anniversary to Borne To Travel!

P.S. Did you see that it's only 16 days until JT? hee hee I'm so excited .. but first, next Sunday is the Daughtry concert and that'll be fun as well.

9 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

congratulations on your one year Fiona. . . this just may call for a paska party. . . .(I'm certain there will be some leftovers in my freezer . .
What fun . .

Oh and by the way the word verifications is Mr. Tim . .

Kori's House said...

I am so glad I stumbled across your blog! I always enjoy reading it and feel like I know you without ever meeting!!

I hear people are now leaving facebook to blog... hmmm... don't get too comfortable over at facebook :)

Keri's Collage... said...

Happy blogversary! I'm glad you haven't deserted your blog for that 'other' addiction! I love reading your stories and still laugh about our meeting at Ike@!

Marni said...

Happy Anniversary! I just blogged about an anniversary for me and came over to visit yours and found out you are celebrating too!
Congratulations. I like your style. Hope you will keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you have a blog. It has helped me feel more close to you and keep up on what is going on back home. I love your openness and the fun way you tell stories. Keep it up friend!! Here´s to many more years of blogdom!!
Love you,
Leana

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I LOVE your blog! It's one of my favorite stops. :)

Jennie said...

I'm glad you have a blog too...how else what I know what we have done?? :)

Anonymous said...

I always love reading your blog and getting the update on your life!! I'm glad I get to be a part of it sometimes and share some of your stories!!! Thanks for being such an incredible and loyal friend to me and so many others!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you haven't blogged in a while! What's up??