Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Comments section

Ok, so I'm a copycat ... but don't "they" say that's the best form of flattery. I'm still reading the blog Jamie the Very Worst Missionary and I noticed that her comment section changed. A lot of people were asking about it, so I decided to jump on board as well. This way, you can choose whether or not you want to get an email when anyone else comments on that post and when someone leaves a comment, I (or anyone else for that matter) can reply directly to that comment. I thought those reasons were genius, so that's why I've signed up. Hope you like it!

I've just noticed that it's wiped out any of the previous comments, so I'll try to figure that out because when I go to "edit posts" it still shows me the comments there. Hmmm...

No comments: