Monday, July 02, 2007

Support your local talent - Greg Neufeld for Canadian Idol!

Greg Neufeld is from Abbotsford and he's in the Top 20 to become the next Canadian Idol ... but only if YOU vote! Watch the show tonight at 9 pm and then vote, vote, vote!!! Support your local talent, Abbotsford, and help him get to the top.

This past Thursday, Greg was home and he put on a little concert in the 7 oaks parking lot. It rained quite a bit in the beginning, but it didn't seem to dampen anyones spirits. About halfway through it cleared up and it was quite fun.



He looked and sounded much more relaxed. It's got to be nerve wracking to have to sing and then be judged. But listen to this Killers song he sang. It was GREAT and I hope he gets to sing in on the show. Good luck, Greg!





4 comments:

Kori's House said...

I watched last week but totally forgot this week. Shoot!!

A little voting advice... usually it rings busy for the first half hour of voting and then dies off as peoples phone's die. So if it rings busy hold off for a bit and then go nuts :)

Fiona said...

That's what happened to me in years past, but this year I've gotten through every time I've called (about 200 or so times each Monday), so maybe they've gotten more lines this year. Also, I usually start dialing right after the last person has sung and the lines are already open!!!

Theresa said...

Funny, funny! Yes, I too figured I could dial in right after the last singer and my redail button is starting to fade! hehehe

You probably don't know who I am but I just had to comment on this!

Happy re-dialing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fion,

So - I was finally catching up on your blog today..and Denae jumped into my lap while I was reading/watching Greg sing on your little video clip- and it was too cute...she said "hey, turn the concert louder, louder, mommy!!"

This made me laugh, 'cause as you know, her and I were there with you and Bren - and it was pretty darn loud at his concert - and somehow Denae loved it! She kept clapping after every song (with a peed through diaper, I might add!!) I'll have to send you my picks of You, me and her!
Anyway - please call ANYTIME to come use our "TECHNOLOGY"....eg computer, microwave, cell phone, tv,....etc!!
Love ya,
Colleen