Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update on Interview

Well, I had my interview today and I think it went well. I was confident in my presentation and most of my answers. The ones I'm not confident in are because my answers were very short and sweet and they may have been looking for more in depth, so only time will tell. I was supposed to also do an exercise on the computer but the program wasn't working, so unfortunately, it's not over yet. They hope to have us complete this by the end of this week. It should only take 1/2 an hour. I'm pretty sure we'll know the results by early next week.

Thank you SO much for all your prayers. I really felt them. I only got nervous about 5 minutes before I went in and as soon as I saw the first question my nerves went away. :) I really do know that God's plan for me is the perfect one so if I don't get it I will be ok.

1 comment:

Kori's House said...

You have a great attitude!