Sunday, January 31, 2010

I will serve You while I'm waiting ...

I know this song was used in the movie Fireproof that's about a couple that's going through marital struggles. At first this song made me weep because of the many couples I know that are going through times like these, however, this song has come to mean a great deal to me simply because I'm also waiting ... and not only for the obvious (although that's been on my mind a lot lately) but there are a couple of other things I'm waiting on as well. This song has helped me remember to be at peace even when I'm waiting and to continue to serve Him while I'm doing it because He's got my best interest at heart and knows what He's doing and will get me through it all. I'm glad God used my sister, Carolyn, to give me this CD. Thanks Care, for listening to God nudge you to buy it for me. I LOVE IT!





His song Cling to the Call is also really great. It talks about how one day you can feel like you're walking on water and the next day you're falling into the crashing waves. When that happens, I need to put my eyes back on Jesus and Cling to the Call.


You can click here to go to his website and then click on Music and you can listen to this song as well ... or I may have added it below as well (I'm not sure if the link below will work).


SongLyrics.com
Cling To The Call

No comments: