Sunday, February 11, 2007

BNL Concert

Last weekend Rachel and I went to see BNL with the tickets that I won WAAAAY back in September. It was a GREAT concert. Granted, they're no U2, but they were definitely funnier than U2 (don't let Bono, Edge, Larry or Adam know that I said that).

Here's the bad news. I forgot to bring my camera!!! Can you believe it? I was SOOOO disappointed. Rachel forgot hers too, so we were hooped. We ran into some friends (Dan & Monika) before the concert and when we told them that we forgot our cameras, the first thing Monika said was, "How are you going to blog about this?" I love it when people who aren't bloggers, get my blogging obsession and indulge me. Thanks, Monika. My friends Brenda, Karen and Carmen were at the concert too, and Bren remembered to bring her camera, but they bought tickets last minute and had nose bleed seats, so the pics are a little far away, but better than nothing.





Thanks to Rachel for going with me and for driving her smashed up truck. :)
Thanks to Bren for remembering her camera.
Thanks to BNL for a great night out and for making me laugh.
Thanks to Z95.3 for the tickets. Here's to me winning some for Gwen Stefani!!

No comments: