Friday, February 23, 2007

Where do I live again?

Do we live in the Yukon, or the Prairies or Alaska? No, we live in BC. So why in the world did I wake up this morning and look into my backyard and see this? Even though it's beautiful, I don't want to see it anymore.
And please don't be offended for those of you that live in the Yukon, the Prairies or Alaska. I'm not saying that they are bad places to live. I’ve been to Alaska and I’ve lived in the Prairies and they are both beautiful in their own ways, but that’s not where I live. Snow at the end of February? That’s weird for BC. Ok, and yes, it’s now 3 in the afternoon and it’s all melted, but it was still weird.

Now, on to more exciting things. All I can say is Phewf!!! Grey’s Anatomy didn’t turn out either of the ways I thought it was going to. Unfortunately, my friend Leana hasn’t caught up with us here in North America, so I still can’t openly talk about the story plot. I know she said it's ok to talk about it in one of her comments, but I don't want to ruin anything. All I’m going to say about last night’s episode are these 2 things: 1) I’ve got 2 words for you … Brain Damage? and 2) I love Denny and miss him!!!

Next week I’ll try to have something other than TV rants. The girls and I are going down to Seattle this weekend, so I’m sure I’ll have some pics to post next week, unless they say, "What happens in Seattle, stays in Seattle." Haha No, we’re not a rowdy group, but we do know how to have fun. Most of my friends read my blog and as soon as I take a picture now they say, "Fiona, you can’t blog that one!" or "Watch out! Fion’s probably going to blog about that." Kinda funny. Anyways, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Snow has it's place. Preferably in Dec & Jan only! And here I thought that darn groundhog had predicted an early spring :)