Sunday, February 11, 2007

Baby Showers

Hello, hello!! I'm back. I've been without a computer for awhile (still am, actually, but Jennie's being wonderful and letting me steal time on her computer) and it's been really hard not being able to catch up on all my blogger pals lives, so it's been fun to sit here for a couple of hours and do some reading!!

First of all, at one of the baby showers that I'm about to talk about, there were a few girls who told me that they enjoy reading my blog, so I want to send a shout out to all those girls and remind you to feel free to leave a comment anytime. I love hearing people's ideas/views/comments.

In mid-January I attended a shower for my friend, Jody who had a beautiful baby girl who they names Amazia. I don't get to see Jody too often anymore, so it was nice to catch up and hang out. Congrats, Jody and Chris.

Then, in late January, I went to a shower for my friend Pam who had a little baby boy named Eric, who looks just like Daddy. Our other friend Pam hosted a shower for her and here are a few pics.

Proud Mama and baby. It seems like just yesterday I was in your wedding, Pam. My, how time flies. I'm soooo happy for you and Jeremy.

My wonderful friend, Lori, helped me make a baby quilt for little Eric. This process was much easier and a LOT quicker than the first one, and still fun to make. (Vain side note: Pam is really a very tiny girl, so I'm not really as huge as I look in this picture .. granted, my hair can be quite huge at times, so maybe I am as huge as I look ... anyways, just wanted to add that because I'm vain sometimes)

Little Eric gazing into Mommy's eyes and holding her pinky while feeding. So cute!

Congrats to both Jody & Chris and Pam & Jeremy on their new little bundles. It will be fun to watch them grow over time and see how you blossom as parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helllooo,
So glad you are back. I am one that loves your blogs so I thought I should comment. Can´t believe Pam had a baby!!! Say congrats to her. So I have finally caught up with you Grey´s anatomy fans. Since I don´t get cable here I bought the first season of Grey´s on DVD. I do believe that I will be hooked. I am going to get Doug´s parents to send me the second one. They had brought the first season of House and I loved that too. Okay I won´t take any more space. Keep up the blogging I am definitely a stalker of your blog.
Chau amiga, Love Lea

Fiona said...

Hey Lea, You can never take up too much space with your comments. I love when people comment. Thanks for being a faithful reader. Miss you.