Friday, February 16, 2007

What the HELLLLLL!!!

Mom, if you read this, sorry about saying What the Hell (oops, said it again), but it had to be said. I'm talking about Grey's Anatomy last night. I have to be very selective in what I write because I'm not sure my friend, Lea in Argentina, has caught up with all the episodes, so I don't want to give anything away, but I can't believe how they ended last night's episode. If it's true, there will be a part of me that won't want to watch the show anymore, that's how bad it ended. But maybe it was a dream, or this whole season has been a dream. I know, that wouldn't be great either, but it would be better than having how it ended last night be true. Can't be true. I refuse not to believe it. Lea, don't go on the Grey's website and find out what I'm talking about because you don't want to ruin anything. Unless you really are totally up to date, then let me know and we can rant away. Jennie called me at work this morning and she didn't even say hello. She just said, "What the Hell? (see Mom, it's not just me). I said, "I know. That's exactly what I thought and am going to write on my blog today." I can't believe we have to wait until next Thursday to find out if it's true or not. But they'll probably find a way to drag it through a bunch more episodes before we find out what's really going on. Can you tell I'm in denial? Whatever. I'm too worked up to talk about it anymore. Peace out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I was thinking the same thing! Will I really want to continue watching my favorite TV show. This does totally change the dynamics. It is part of why I enjoyed watching the show. Life on Grey's will be a little different. I was thinking about it this morning. The contrasts between the one person we are talking about and the other pregnant lady that Alex is taking care of... about anyone caring. I won't discuss this any further in case Leanna wants to read, but it was a thought.

Next Thursday can't come soon enough.

Natasha

villagegirl said...

Seriously. I couldn't believe it ended that way and I can't believe I have to wait a whole week! How will I survive!?!? I've heard different opinions on the outcome but I only want one of them. Arghhh, tv is so frustrating! I'm with you. That is precisely what I said when it ended! :)
It's not good. I'm a total addict.

onedayatatime said...

I am SO with you on this!! I am hoping that his is just some sort of VERY demented dream or something. If this is in fact, the way the show is going, I don't think I can watch it anymore, I would just be too sad. I hope they don't drag it out to many more episodes...that would be awful.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fion,
Really, don't let me hold you back from ranting about Grey's. I will just try not to read those comments. I have now finished season one. I love it. I'm not sure if I can get season 2 here so if it is out there can you let me know and I will maybe get my in-laws to send it to me. I am so thankful for TV series on DVD. We are going to get cable in our new house but I'm not sure how it goes for TV series here. I think there is Grey's but I don't want to get ahead. Anyway's sorry for another long comment. Love you friend. Lea