Saturday, March 10, 2007

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

My sister, Jodi, all the way from Malaysia, crazy red streaked hair and all!!! I'm actually luckier than just having her for dinner, she'll be here for 3 days. She's taking a course in Vancouver and she's planned her trip so she can come 3 days early to hang out with me. Only 3 days, you say? Yes, we wish it could be more, but she has a husband and 3 kids to get back to and with the time difference, the 3 days with me and the week at her course, she'll almost be gone from her family for almost 2 weeks, so I'm taking what I can get. I can't wait (hence, the countdown). I haven't seen her in a year and a half. Crazy! Looking forward to it, Jode!

7 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

what a fun time you'll have. I'll be back to hear all about your escapades.

villagegirl said...

Course I don't mind if you link me!
Yay for sisters! there's nothing quite like them. :)

white girl said...

Fiona! Thank you for coming out of the woodwork and leaving me a comment! Weeheeeee! I'll have to update soon just so that you have something to read at lunchtime. :)

I hope you have a FABulous time with your sister. My sister is incredibly special to me, so I can imagine cramming as much into 3 days as possible.

Dwain and Lori said...

That's awesome Jode is coming! Just the girls hangin out! What fun! Can't wait to see you next week!

Kori's House said...

I made Roger guess who this picture was. He had no trouble at all, the red streaks didn't even throw him off :)

Fiona said...

Kori, I'll have to tell Jodi that Roger recognized her. I'm sure it will make her happy that after 19 years (holy cow, they're old, hey? hee hee) she's still recognizable. :)

Jennie said...

Less than one week!!!! How fun!!