Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Sunday, March 18 was my parents 47th Wedding Anniversary. Aren't they cute? Believe it or not, I did fit into that wedding dress at one time. Boy, was it itchy! Look at all that lace!

This past Wednesday night, they were in town and I had the privilege of celebrating with them. We went out for supper and I gave them this Willow Tree figurine called Together.
Growing up, I had no idea about marriage. Now, watching my friends all get married, I've realized that marriage is a LOT of work. I want to thank my parents for showing me that if something is worth keeping, it's worth working on. I love you very much, Mom and Dad. Here's to another 47! Ok, maybe not, but another 30 ... maybe? :)
After we sat down at the table for supper, my Dad disappeared and came back with these roses, just for me! So sweet! I don't know if you can read the card or not, but it says, "Just for you with all our love. You are appricated." I'm pretty sure he meant, appreciated. hee hee Cute! Thanks for making me feel special and loved. Love you, too!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Darn right, it's hard work! I'll vouch for that ;)

So nice of your dad to give you roses! Happy Belated anniversary to your mom & dad!

Anonymous said...

That is SOOOO sweet!!

Jennie said...

Your parents are so cute...Congratulations to them!

Nice flowers!

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh Fiona, I'm sorry I missed the anniversayd post.
How beautiful. I just love that your dad came back with roses for you, My eyes are moist.

How sweet they are.
I'm so sorry your mom didn't bring you Paska, I might have to do something about that . smile