Sunday, February 22, 2009

10 things I like ...

Sonya did this on her blog and she gave me the letter N:



Nations - it's my way of saying I like to travel without having the letter 'T' given to me. :)

Now - there's no time like the present!

Notoriety - I'll admit it. I don't go seeking attention, but if it comes my way, I don't run from it, either. My face will usually go a million shades of red, but I'm usually not actually embarrassed. It's just how I handle the attention ... that's the part I don't love because I'll hear, "I've never seen someone's face go THAT red" or "You must be SOOOO embarrassed!"

Novels - I LOOOOOOOVE to read. When I was a little girl, my friend, Susie, and I would each have 10 books and we would read (out loud) a chapter from one book, put it to the bottom of the pile and start with the next one. We had 20 books on the go at the same time and somehow we kept all the story lines straight.

Nativity - because it's God's love for us sent down in human form

Nutrition - ha ha! Had ya goin' there!!! :P

NBC - because this network has brought us great TV shows such as The Office and ER.

New York City - one of my favorite cities that I've ever travelled to. I could sit and people watch all day ... or go to a Broadway show ... or go to the top of the Empire State Building and sight see ... or walk over the Brooklyn Bridge ... the list goes on. I would highly recommend a trip to New York.

Number Nine - it's three 3's :)

Nerds - the candy, not so much the people ... and not because I don't like them ... I doubt they would like me because they are WAAAAAY too smart for me.

So there you have it. Wow. That was harder than I thought it would be. Maybe it was just the letter N that was particularly hard. I'm sure for the rest of the day things will just randomly come to me and I'll think, "Oh shoot! Should've said Northern Ireland because my friend Lisa is from there, or Narnia because those were great movies." Oh well. This was a fun one. Thanks, Sonya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along Fiona. Your list gave me quite a few chuckles. :)

Keri's Collage... said...

Great list! The letter J was hard too until about 2 days later and all sorts of J words popped into my head!