Friday, February 20, 2009

Almost caught up!

The month of January was filled with MORE snow ...

A baby born for a dear co-worker. Welcome, Brayden ...

Games night with great friends ...

Reconnecting with old friends (via games night again ... my first time playing Settlers ... and seeing their toddler again) ...

A birthday party where I got to see the old gang ...

And it ended with a bang ... Blogger Get Together!!!
What would a blogger get together be without great food and taking pictures of said great food. :)

Lots of chatting ... Looking through old pictures ...

and trying to get a good group shot with a timer ...

There we go (this one courtesy of Kori's camera ... and hubby)! I had a lot of fun, ladies. Next time ... Dutch Blitz!

I must say, though, that I was a tad disappointed with the lack of cameras with this many bloggers in the house. What? I'm just keepin' it real, ladies. :P Love ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I did have my camera with me but you and Kori were doing such a great job that I didn't think you needed any help from me. :)

Rachel said...

Ditto what Sonya said :)

Keri's Collage... said...

First of all *SNOW*!! Yay!
You had a lot of great parties! I had no idea you hadn't played Settlers before!
Yes, blogger night...no camera! I had been sick for a while and was so out of it! Not to mention I knew you and Kori would have it covered! Turns out I was right!
And next time...Dutch Blitz for sure!

Fiona said...

Oh, I didn't need your help, Sonya. I can make a blurry picture without anyone's help. :) I guess I just am always thinking of how this or that pic would end up on my blog that I never leave it to someone else ... but that's just me. I was just buggin' y'all. :)

Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.