Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catching up via pictures - Round 2

For Thanksgiving I was lucky enough to go to my sister's place and spend some time with family.

Although these animals technically aren't family, I always enjoy playing with the fuzzy creatures so I had to include them in my pictorial.

They have 3 miniature donkeys, 2 horses, 2 rabbits, a bizillion cats and only 1 dog at this time.

Here's me and my beautiful niece, Bailey.
My Mom, my sister and I.
Me and my Pops.
The weekend after Thanksgiving I decided it was time for a change and I dyed my hair dark auburn. The day I got it done was also the day of my Bible School get together. Not everyone could make it, but we still managed to have fun.


I then had the distinct honour of accompanying Jennie on her quest to find THE PERFECT wedding dress. I believe she did a wonderful job.

These were the only real Fall pictures I took this year. I know, strange for me to not have a million pics. This old car stands on my friends yard and it looked so great with all the colours around it.

Then it was time for me to say one last good riddance ... errr ... I mean, goodbye, to my truck (I had it for 7 years which is the longest I've had any of my vehicles) and hello to THE MINI!!!

Ta DAAAAAA!!!

In October we also celebrated Karen's birthday. Happy Birthday, Karen!

At the end of October my boss retired. Her and I have been friends as well as co-workers, so although it was a lot of work, I was happy to make her a scrapbook ... here are some of my favourite pages.

Then we went out and partied at The Sandbar on Granville Island. The food was very good and everyone seemed to have a great time.

I'm going to have at least one more review via pictures and then I'll hopefully be caught up. Thanks for indulging me. :)

2 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Awesome! You packed a LOT of cool stuff into one post!

Kori's House said...

So many pictures I don't know where to starte!

Love your cute little car :)