Saturday, February 14, 2009

The days of Jennie (oh, and Jon, too, of course) :)

A shower, some pampering, a rehearsal, getting ready and finally ... a Wedding. Couldn't get a better post for Valentine's Day!

In October my dear friend, Jennie, got engaged. I felt SO privileged to be asked to be her Maid of Honour. We didn't have a ton of time, so in November, as per my duties, I got to throw her a shower.

Then in December, just a few days before the wedding, I also got to accompany her to the spa for some pampering. Aaaaaahhh!

Then there's always the rehearsal the night before.

And then the glorious day. We gathered together to get ready and it all came together SO well. She looked stunning.

As I was in the wedding (and my friends forgot their cameras), I only have pictures from the reception.

Jennie, it was truly an honour to stand by your side on this special day. You mean the world to me and I am so happy for you. May God bless you and Jon with many wonderful years and may you always look above for guidance on your journey together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fion,
I just figured out I can make your photo collague enlarged by clickin on them. Great pictures. I love seeing your life. Hey, you look great with your dark "bob" like haircut. You look hot. Do you still have that color. Jennie looks so happy. I love your blog. Jodi

Anonymous said...

Terrific collages! You've captured the whole event from start to finish.

Kori's House said...

Loving all the pictures!!
Wondering why we never discussed all these events at my house!!

Keri's Collage... said...

You got some great pics and captured some wonderful moments with Jennie!