Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes

MyHeritage - share black and white photos with facial recognition technology">
Ok, at first I was flattered. Naomi Watts ... Jessica Alba ... Reese Witherspoon ... not bad. But then I thought, "I'm going to try it again."

Yeah, look what I got!

MyHeritage - share black and white photos with facial recognition technology">

JOHN CLEESE? I look like JOHN CLEESE? I am going for electrolysis for a little whisker action (there's another random fact about me), but he's got a full moustache! And who the heck is Claude Lelouch?

Not very flattering after all. :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!! John Cleese? If it's any consolation, I don't see any resemblance. :)

Jennie said...

I seriously can't stop laughing...I don't even dare try seeing who I look like!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona - It's me again. They got it all wrong - I think your closest "look alike" is Julia Roberts. You have her nose exactly. You're beautiful, you're beautiful, it's true! (Josh Grogen?) Looking forward to seeing you on Friday night! Mom

Fiona said...

Thanks Sonya :)

Jennie - I knew that would make you laugh

Thanks Mom. That's very sweet. You've always told me I look like Julia Roberts and I love you for it, but I don't see it. But her middle name is Fiona, so ... :)

What my Mom is referring to when she thought she was quoting Josh GroBen, was the James Blunt song, "You're Beautiful." I programmed my Dad's phone to play that song when I phone him. hee hee

Kori's House said...

what the heck!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm just re-reading through your old blog entries...and I came across this one again. Ok - your mom is too cute!! I'd love to say that I would have known who sang that song, cause I love it so much - but I'm probably just as naive or "out of touch" as your mom is with who sings what!!
Colleen