Thursday, June 07, 2007

They call me the Queen of Concerts ...

Since I hold that title, I have to continue to live up to it, so ... I've now got in my possession, tickets to 3 (yes, my favourite number if you're keeping up with my blog) concerts in the next couple of months.

1) The Fray - July 29 - Deer Lake Park (they sing the famous song from Grey's Anatomy called How To Save A Life) It will be very cool to see them in an outdoor venue (provided it's not pouring down rain).

2) Daughtry - August 26 - The Commodore (Chris Daughtry was an American Idol contestant and he came in 4th ... I think) He's going to ROOOOCK!!!


3) You're going to have to wait to find out who this one is. Once I get back from seeing my family, I'll put up a new countdown. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are definitely living up to your title!! As for the countdown, I keep meaning to tell you that I can never see it. Is it just me and my computer??

Fiona said...

That's weird that you can't see it. I've been to a couple of different houses (with all the moving around that I do) and even before I sign in, I can see it, so that's weird. Anyone else having that problem? Please let me know. Thanks.

Kori's House said...

Tim & Faith??
How about the Gatlin Brothers :)

Jennie said...

Michael W. Smith?? Just kidding, I know who it is...but please go to a MWS concert with me...please?!?!