Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy Birthday, Carmen!

Today is Carmen's birthday. Carmen is the wonderful person who ran the Sun Run with me. I only found out later (or was it during the run?) that Carmen doesn't like being in spaces where people she doesn't know are touching her ... she was doing the run to keep me company. Isn't that sweet? Even though we didn't talk much during the run, it was still nice to have someone there who knew me by my side. Thanks so much, Carmen, for sticking it out and doing that for me. I really, really appreciate it.

Last night we went out to the Spaghetti Factory for supper and then to see Pirates 3. Supper was good with good company. Here are the ladies:

From the left: Narissa, Natasha, Karen, Carmen, Lori, Julie, Jennie, Me, Bren and Nicki.

It's been great getting to know you over the past 2 years, Carmen. I enjoy your friendship and the fun times we've had together. I look forward to making MANY more memories. :) I hope you have a great day!
P.S. Oh, and btw, don't spend the money to go see Pirates 3 in the theatres. It's a renter ... for sure! But that's just my humble opinion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's quite the group of gals. Looks like a really fun time!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the tip about Pirates!