Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Do you know what this is?

If you answered ... a sign of how much my Mom loves me, you'd be right. This is my Mom's FAMOUS strawberry jam. Ok, maybe it's only famous in MY household, but it's still famous to me. My Uncle and Aunt went on a road trip and stopped in at my Mom and Dad's place and my Mom sent this jar of strawberry jam back for ME!!! I'm going to go have a few pieces of toast right now ... what? I can't just have ONE piece of toast. Although part of me wants to savour and save the jam, the other part of me wants to devour it ... plus, I'm going to my parents place next week ... so maybe there will be more where this came from. :)

And no, I'm not sharing. Sorry! :P

7 comments:

Jennie said...

You don't have to share that one but maybe you could bring some back to share...(hint, hint to Fiona's mom who I think is really great!!)

Anonymous said...

Mmm! That jam looks so delicious.

My mom used to make jam when I was younger. Now I make the jam and give her jars of it to enjoy. :)

Nancy Skeels said...

Hey, the jam looks great... nothing like homemade. But I really wanted to comment so I could tell you that I love your new profile pic. :)

villagegirl said...

Yummy! My mom and I have made jam together a couple times. There really is nothing quite like homemade. Close, but not quite. Yay Mom!

Fiona said...

Good try, Jennie ... but remember who has to transport it back ... and like I'd tell you she sent it along for you ... haha. No, I'm not really that evil ... or am I?

Sonya - isn't that a nice turnaround?
Mom - don't get excited ... it's NOT going to happen.

Thanks Nance. Thought it was time to change it up.

Jill - now that's a possibility. Mom and making it TOGETHER .. but me making it for her .. probably not. :)

Kori's House said...

yum!!!!

Jennie said...

I can just taste my jar now! ;)