Friday, June 01, 2007

Puppy Update

I just had to post some new pics because they're SO DARN CUTE!!!

When I got there, this is what I saw. They all scrambled to be picked up. If only I could hold all 10 at once.


Pick me! Pick me!

This one is the biggest one of the bunch and he turned out to be the most mellow, too. LOVED HIM!!!

Ok, I loved this one, too.

Poor Bailey. Once we got them all outside, they attacked her.

I just couldn't resist taking this one of their cute, little bums.

Don't you just melt when they come and rest their heads on your lap? Ok, if you answered no to that question, then there's something wrong with you.

Heeeeey, whachoo looking at, Willis?

Precious!!! Proud Mama.

Keldy with her brood. Proud owner. :)

After I finally tore myself away from the puppies, Bailey and I went for a walk. She is SOOOO well trained. If she started getting a little ahead of me, all I had to say was, "Bailey, come," and she would stop and wait for me. I only tested her 2 or 3 times and then I let her run and play.
Come on! Are you sure you don't want one? I just might come and walk it for you. :)

5 comments:

Nancy Skeels said...

The puppies are adorable! Don't you wish you could take one home?

Fiona said...

Yes, yes I do. Unfortunately, the life of a house sitter is not really conducive to having a dog. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge dog lover. But those puppies are adorable. I could definitely have one of them. So cute. Josh says no though!! :)

Rachel said...

I would LOVE one!

Fiona said...

Rachel - I could get you Keldy's number if you want. :)