Monday, June 04, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

I've been tagged! I've been tagged! I don't think I've ever been tagged before, so I'm feeling quite honoured. Thanks Sonya. :)

Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.

1) I was born in Surrey, but please don't hold that against me. I only lived there until I was 5. haha

2) I had a brother who died before I was born. He was SUPER cute and I can't wait to see him in Heaven someday.

3) I am CRAZY about the number 3. Did you notice that I put this as #3 on my list? :) I can't explain why I like the #3 or when it started, but if I see 3 birds flying in the sky or I look down at my clock and it says 3:33 pm (it happened today, actually), it makes me happy. I'm so crazy that I will add house numbers or license plates numbers together and if it equals a number that's divisible by 3, it also makes me happy. I'm not superstitious about it, just a little wacked. My favorite number also appears 9 times in this paragraph.

4) I have worked for the same Government organization off and on for the past 13 years. I don't know about you, but that's a long time and it makes me feel old.

5) Everyone tells me that I'm the concert queen, but did you know that my first concert was The Beach Boys when I was in Grade 10? My oldest sister and her boyfriend took my other sister and myself and that started it all. I believe it was at the Pacific Coliseum.

6) Ever since I learned Sign Language, usually when I'm talking to someone, I'm doing the Sign Language in my head. I'm not fluent, but if you locked me in a room with my co-worker Shirlee, we could talk all day.

7) I'm considering taking a massage course (maybe even in Asia) and doing that on the side. Would you hire me to come to your house? :)

I know that some of you already knew these things about me, but I pretty much feel like my life is an open book, so if you have a burning desire to ask me a question, feel free to ask me anything you want and I'll try my best to answer it. I saw that Sonya did this on her blog and it was fun to see the questions that people asked and to hear the answers ... but like Sonya, I won't answer any questions by an anonymous person ... unless it's a really good question. ;)

Now I will tag: Lori, Jennie, Sheryl, Nancy, Lovella, Jill and Marni

5 comments:

Marni said...

I have problem though....I only lurk in the blogs that you have listed in your list. So I coud answer the quesitons, but who would I tag????

Fiona said...

Hey Marni,

You just tag those who you know read your blog who have blogs of their own and if they've already done it, then just do it for fun. You don't really have to tag anyone. I'd like to know 7 new things about you! :)

Nancy Skeels said...

Very fun! I love the random facts and learned some new things about you (#1, 5 and 7). I'll post my own 7 obscure tidbits, but I won't have anyone else to tag either ... it'll be fun nonetheless, and it gives me a new topic to write about!

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! I'm glad I could make your day. :)

I pretty much didn't know any of those things about you. It's nice to get to know you better. Oh, and I would definitely hire you to come give me a massage.

I'm going to try and think of an interesting question to ask you. This is the opportunity of a lifetime!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fion,
Again, just re-reading through your blog, and getting a kick out of the fact that we both have a number 3 "thing". I think I started liking three after I turned 3 years old. I remember standing in the entryway of our house in Aldergrove, and purposely thinking "I want to remember this forever"...and I'm pretty sure I was only 3 years old!!
Another note, I thought Kris was our other "3" lover, but when I joked about it with him a while back - he didn't seem to acknowledge it....or say that three was his favorite number!! Was it someone else we know??? We have to find our "3rd" person!!