Sunday, May 06, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

For those of you who I confused with my Grey's Anatomy countdown to the Season Finale, I must apologize. I figured that they would only have a 2 hour special if it was the Season Finale, but alas, I was wrong. It's happened before and I'm PREEEETY sure it'll happen again (me being wrong, that is). :) Apparently, there are 2 episodes left. I should've clued in when the interns hadn't taken their "big" test yet and Christina and Preston (stupid name) hadn't tied the knot yet. It's actually quite exciting that my favorite show isn't over yet, so that's a good thing. The 2 hour special was just to kick off the spin off show that Addison's going to have (anyone know the name of it?), which I'm not 100% convinced that I'm going to watch yet.

Just wanted to clear that up in case I led anyone astray and you'd forget to watch this week and next. Now, back to regular programming.

2 comments:

Nancy Skeels said...

Did you think that 2 hr show was a little bizarre? I wasn't sure about being introduced to an entirely new cast in the midst of an episode. I'm with you... I'm not sure I'll be watching the new one, although there certainly are a lot of familiar faces in the crowd.

onedayatatime said...

LOL! I know! I thought it was the two hour season finale too, but I'm glad it wasn't :) Can't wait to see the wedding episode!