Saturday, May 19, 2007

Week in Review - Thursday

Thursday night I stayed home. I was tuckered from so much excitement the two nights before and I wanted to watch the Season Finale of Grey's Anatomy. Anyone else watch it? I can't say I was too impressed. Can't SOMEONE end up happy at the end of the show? It just all seems too dramatic. Yeah, yeah, I know they want to keep you on the edge of your seat wanting to know what's going to happen, but it was all a little too much for me.

- Will Meredith and Derek stay together?
- What will George end up doing? About his job? About Callie and Izzie?
- Will Callie and George really have a baby?
- Will Alex and Ava (Rebecca) get together?
- Will anyone find out that the Chief was going to give his job to Derek first?
- Why would the Chief give the job to Callie instead of Dr. Bailey?
- Did you realize that the girl in the locker room (Lexie Grey) was the same girl who talked to Derek in the bar the night before? I didn't. Can't you just see the drama setting up for next season. Meredith's half sister will fight her for Derek. Ugh!

I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but couldn't there have been at least one question answered before it ended or have something nice to say like:

- Wasn't it great when Meredith and her Dad made up OR
- Ava's hubby turned out to be a real loser so she's better off with Alex.

I'm sure I'll get sucked in again next year, but right now I'm not too thrilled with how it ended. Just my thoughts.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I completely agree and I just realized that we haven't actually talked about this in real life yet...how can that be?