Saturday, May 19, 2007

Week in Review - Friday

Friday night I had the daunting task of helping my friend, Pam, pick out a pair of jeans. Pam is a self proclaimed terrible shopper. She has always had a very hard time deciding and even though we would tell her that something looks awesome on her, she'd usually go home empty handed.

When I got the email from her with the subject line entitled, "HELP!" and then read that she wanted me to go jeans shopping with her, I said that I would go under 2 circumstances.

1) she wouldn't say she's fat ONCE the whole time we were out and
2) she promised to go home with a pair of jeans

She complied with my requests, however, I still had my doubts. Well, I eat my words. We met at The Gap at 5:00 and were out of there by 5:35 with not one, but TWO pairs of jeans (but don't tell Jeremy). :) By George, I think we've made a shopper out of you, Pam!


We had saved so much time in the mall that she had time to go for a quick supper afterwards, so we headed over to Earls and had a nice dinner and a chat. Thanks for trusting my opinion, Pam. Here's to hoping you and your Size 4 jeans live a long and happy life together. :)

That was my week, my friends. I hope you all had a good one and that you enjoy your long weekend!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Awww, she's so cute...size 4?! I kinda hate her! Just kidding Pam...I love you!

Rachel said...

In my jean quests I can always rely on the Gap to have the best fit. Just wish they had 'Old Navy' prices :)