Saturday, May 26, 2007

Boring Week

This week was quite boring compared to last week, but that's fine with me. Sometimes it's nice to have nothing to do. Ok, I wasn't actually doing nothing. On Saturday as I was driving to Jennie's, Chad Krueger (see March 25 post) was driving behind me, so we decided to take a walk to find his place.
Sushi was a little too excited and wanted to run out into the road on the walk (even with her leash on), so I decided to carry her ... for her own safety and for those driving on the road.

This was just a beautiful, serene spot we saw in someones backyard on our walk. It was facing a little pond. Aaaah.

When we found Chad's house, Bren was appalled that I would post a pic of his house on my blog due to privacy issues and blah, blah, blah, :) so I decided to post a pic of this building in his backyard. Not sure if it's his recording studio or his stables, but whatever it is, it's beautiful. While we were standing there admiring the grounds, it started to rain, so ...

We took shelter underneath Chad's trees outside his front lawn.

Then it started to rain harder so we needed to find bigger trees.

By the time we got home, we were all soaked. No one would let me take pictures of them looking like a drowned rat, so I decided to take one of Sushi. :)

People have been asking me lately how I "happen" to have all these encounters with celebrities. Well, it's because I'm pretty much a stalker. Rarely do I just RUN INTO a celebrity all willy nilly like. With Jann Arden and Rick Mercer, I bought tickets to go see them. With Phil Keoghan, I heard he was going to be signing books, so off we went. Chad Krueger happens to live in my town, so chances of seeing him are a bit better than other celebrities. Anyways, I don't have such good luck as to just hang out with celebrities. It's very much planned out by me ... which could be a tad bit scary. Here's to hoping to never getting a restraining order. :)


The rest of the week I was moving into my new house sitting place and cleaning up one or two last little "treats" left by Leroy and Tiffany at the old place. As much work as they were, there will be times where I'm sure I'll miss them fighting to both sit on my lap ... and occassionally winning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell Jennie, but I DID post a picture of Chad's house on my blog. Mwahahaha...

Lovella ♥ said...

Funny girls. What a hoot. You guys should get yourself some skookum cameras and start to make some money. Then I could say that I know a celebrity too. Well, if papparazi counts as celebrity.

Rachel said...

You must email me and tell me where he lives!!!

Jennie said...

Sonya, it wasn't actually me, it was Brenda who didn't want to take the pictures, I was alllll over the idea...I wanted to ask him if we could come over and get out of the rain! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Fion,
I guess I am not really anonymous but I am new to this whold blog world...and I don't have a cute picture like everyone else...so I am your Malaysian stalker sister...that sound's weird...anyway...
Fun to enter into your world as you chase after celebrities...
Love ya..
Guess who???